1. I used to go snipe hunting while camping when I was younger...here snipey, snipey, snipey :)
2. My first CD was Elvis' greatest hits.
3. I am a Colorado native and have lived here all my life, but have yet to ski or snowboard.
4. I love music, but am not a huge fan of going to concerts.
5. Horses have always been my favorite animal.
6. I never really got into playing with Barbies or dolls when I was little. I preferred cars and dinosaurs.
7. I have never had the real flu or the chicken pox.
8. I am famous in my family for 5 words I said when I was about 3 years old. "That damn Grunch (meaning Grinch) stole Christmas." Said in response to the Christmas presents having been moved from under the tree so the adults could make room to play poker.
9. I despise grocery shopping and clothes hangers. I think grocery stores should have traffic lanes and that hangers should not constantly get stuck to each or let my clothes slide off and onto the floor.
10. I used to watch the Turner Classic Movie channel all the time with my grandma when I was little. Loved the old black and white classics!
11. I am never without chapstick. Drives me crazy not to have any on. Love my Burt's Bees.
12. I find people who are repeatedly late, extremely rude. 'Tis a true pet peeve.
13. I do not enjoy doing hair, make-up, shopping, shoes or any of that girly stuff. It stresses me out!
14. I am not a picky eater, but I am picky about what I eat when. Pizza is awesome, but if I am in the mood for something else, pizza will not sound good to eat at all.
15. I am not a big fan of sweets.
16. It is a tradition for me to watch the original Halloween on Halloween and to watch the Santa Clause and the Jim Carrey How the Grinch Stole Christmas for the holidays.
17. I loved being a college student.
18. I am German, Irish, French and Cherokee Indian.
19. I love family heirlooms that get passed down from generation to generation. It's cool to know that you can physically touch or see something that a past family member kept and that it is some small part of history.
20. Mariah Carey was my favorite singer growing up.
21. I am mildly agoraphobic or socially phobic. Definiton: abnormal fear of being helpless in an embarrassing or unescapable situation that is characterized especially by the avoidance of open or public places.
Social phobia is a persistent and irrational fear of situations that may involve scrutiny or judgment by others, such as parties and other social events. Let me clarify though, it is not something that prevents me from doing anything or that you will ever notice, simply makes me anxious to think that I have to deal with it. Like going shopping at a busy time of day...I hate the crowds and I hate driving in it, but that doesn't mean I won't go. Just a random thing I guess!
22. Teal is my favorite color.
23. I love photographs. I want them all over my house like my great-grandma Kirby does, but Travis won't let me :( lol. I love looking at how life was in the past and what people looked like and would hope that my future generations would look back and marvel at the time I grew up in.
24. I am not a dark person, but I absolutely LOVE Tim Burton's works...but you all probably did know that one :)
25. I have always loved to read and write. I used to write stories with a best friend in elementary school that we would write on the big lined paper and staple into a piece of construction paper. We would take turns writing and illustrating our stories, mostly about hero horses , lol. I also wrote a story once about a pair of mice that got sick of being caught in mouse traps and devised a plan to make "people traps" so that we'd know how it felt. My 2nd grade teacher was so impressed, she sent me to the principal to read it for her. I then went on to write for my high school and college newspapers. And reading, well get me into a good book and I could spend all day locked up reading and finishing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment