Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Way I See It

The Way I See It:

You either embrace the hand you are dealt...or you become the dealer.

You put on your war make-up...or you put on your clown face.

You take a stand...or you get stood up.

You make the first move...or people move on, on you.

You make a name for yourself...or people label you.

You can be the joke...or the punchline.

You can love...or hate.

You can be the bigger person...or be shown how little you are.

You can turn dreams into reality...or forever live in the clouds.

You "either die a hero...or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

You can give and receive...or you take.

You can accept and be accepted...or you can reject and expect the same.

You can roll over...or you can dive roll with a purpose.

You can show compassion...or pretend to be blind.

You can follow blindly in the dark... or be the guiding light.

You can be YOU...or you can be who you are rumored to be or who they want you to be.

Every day is a choice...I am realizing the importance of making MY choice rather than letting the world and other people tell me which choice to make. Your life is what you make it...are you as sick of being told what your life should be by other people as I am?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment